Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Eagle wrote:
Unquestionably Confused explained :
On 12/4/2015 12:41 PM, Eagle wrote:
Does anyone here have a recipe for chicken pot pie?
I remember having chicken pot pie at Marie Callender's not long ago, and
remember it to be lip smacking GOOD! The pot pies you buy from the
grocery store are alright, but don't have that light brown and very
flaky crust like the freshly made pies from Marie Callender's .
I'll be doing the cooking, so a report will be forth coming.

Son,

You need to get with the programg

Try http://www.recipe4living.com/recipes
copycat_marie_callender_s_chicken_pot_pie.htm

There are many "copy" sites for recipes based on what you eat at
Callender's, Macaroni Grill, Carabba's, etc. all you have to do is
Google on what you're looking for and the world (and all its calories
can be yours!)

Dear Granson,
I know all this, I was loking for PERSONAL recipies for chicken pot pies.
Do you cook sonny?

You have to use organic fresh chicken(frozen one will do if you can't
get fresh one) to maximize yummy factor....