Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bobm3@worthless.info is offline

Default black & decker firestorm power drill

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 08:07:31 -0600, dilbert firestorm
wrote:

hey all...

my B&D firestorm power drill appears to have quit working. I have 2
batteries and they look like they're the problem. anyone know of a good
source of cheap batteries for it?

As someone else already mentioned, use Primecell.com
I had the same drill as you and the rebuilt batts were better than the
new ones that came with it.

Eventually I dropped the drill off a ladder and broke the gears. Then
I had to purchase a new replacement with LiIon batter. They seem to
last forever before requiring a charge.

Good luck.

---