Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_8_] FrozenNorth[_8_] is offline

Default IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

On 2015-12-04 1:41 PM, Eagle wrote:
Does anyone here have a recipe for chicken pot pie?
I remember having chicken pot pie at Marie Callender's not long ago, and
remember it to be lip smacking GOOD! The pot pies you buy from the
grocery store are alright, but don't have that light brown and very
flaky crust like the freshly made pies from Marie Callender's .
I'll be doing the cooking, so a report will be forth coming.

I actually made this last night, but the sauce was too runny, I ended up
adding flour and cornstarch to try and thicken it up before adding to
the pie shell. It was very tasty.

http://www.chicken.ca/recipes/chicken-pot-pie

--
Froz...