Baphomet

Default Looking for repair ideas on a projection TV.

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 04:09:52 -0700, "Baphomet"
Gave us:

Now I just knew that if only we could all be sufficiently patient, you

(Dark
Matter) would and could rise to the occasion with a coherent answer
somewhere above the crude monosyllabic responses for which you have

become
infamous. Keep up the good work; there may yet be a place for you in the
family homo erectus.

More proof that it is you that is the goddamned troll here. I have
made hundreds of such posts. Your mother should have flushed your
**** ass, the moment you exited hers.

May I suggest some remedial biology?