Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Follow-up, Battery Charger....it works

On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 01:02:25 -0500, Micky
wrote:

On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 22:24:54 -0600, philo wrote:

On 12/3/2015 8:15 PM, Micky wrote:
LOL

This wouldn't work in Chicago, where the last story was set. Too
flat.
With EFI, it doesn't take much of a slope. My ranger rolls about 3
feet down my driveway (slopes about a foot in 12) - I pop the clutch
and it's running - virtually every time.

That's very good to know, but it still doesn't apply to 90% of
Chicago, including every place I went. ;-)

Well not too many vehicles left with manual transmissions.

That's true too. I own automatics, but when I rent, I rent sticks
because they're cheaper.

Not around here. Virtually all rentals are automatic - if anything you
would pay more for a "stick" because it would be a specialty
performance vehicle here.
You must be in Britain or samewhere like that.