Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default black & decker firestorm power drill

"dilbert firestorm" wrote in message
hey all...

my B&D firestorm power drill appears to have quit working. I have 2
batteries and they look like they're the problem. anyone know of a good
source of cheap batteries for it?

For the price of the batteries, I would go to Lowes and get a Dewalt that is
on sale for $ 89 that comes with 2 batteries.

I don'tknow what it is with the replacement batteries for almost all
devices, but they seem to run almost as much as the tool and new batteries.

I have a very good Mikita drill the batteries quit on me years ago and when
checking on the price of batteries, decided to go with a new Dewalt. If
that Dewalt batteries quit, I will probably just buy a whole new combination
drill and batteries of some brand. Maybe the same brand, and maybe another.