Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Auto parts from eBay

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 1:00:01 AM UTC-6, dangerous dan wrote:
A store on eBay has a new starter for my vehicle for $80.00. NAPA auto parts has one starting at $130.00.

Do you think buying a starter from eBay would be a good starter?

Does anyone have any bad experiences buying auto parts, like a starter from eBay?

The eBay store is located in the US, although the part is probably made in China. It will be shipped from the US.

I dealt here for a MAF sensor: Hitachi part (new-same as OEM), US warehouse, good communication, and guaranteed. Saved about one-third the cost at the discount auto stores.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/avidautopart...53.m2749.l2754