Laurence Payne

Default BOSE Lifestyle 28 power problems

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:41:19 +0000 (UTC), "Edward Martin"
wrote:

He's now provided a replacement power unit and all seems ok so fingers
crossed this is now sorted.

However this isn't the only problem I've had with equipment I've purchased
from this retailer - he has an awful lot to learn about customer service and
this latest problem is merely one of many, but thats another story for
another day.

Well, if you will buy fashion objects.....

You don't seem to have much cause for complaint here. A unit failed,
he replaced it. What more do you expect?