Bill Jr

Default Where to get replacement LCD fro 20" Philips flat TV??

I don't know about your model, but the LCD panel for Philips model 20LCD3517
comes up with a part number of 6304VT2011A at a wholesale cost of almost
$1300 US.
They do, however, show 3 in stock at Philips US.

Good Luck,
Bill Jr

BTW, I fixed a 15" model recently with a bad inverter power board and the
replacement board came in a Goldstar box.

"Jerry G." wrote in message
You can try to call some independent distributors, but they will all go to
the address below to do their enquiries. This type of part is proprietary
to the manufacture and model. http://www.consumer.philips.com/

philips has excellent customer support for parts, and service manuals.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Jack" wrote in message
I have a brand new in box with display cracked :-(

Jan