Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Karl, Leon, others: Advice for hanging cabinets wanted.

On 12/2/2015 8:28 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I've done that in the past, but I'm not sure If I can on this job as I
don't know I need to leave the walls intact. I'll find out tomorrow.
*Hopefully* they are repainting and I can screw a tuba4 to the wall and
patch the holes.

In the normal course of events, the 2 x 4 is going in a spot where the
future backsplash is going/being replaced, so there is no patching involved.

AAMOF, with drywall we always take that area under the wall cabinets
to-the-studs and replace any drywall with cement board.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net