Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Amazon review process

On 12/03/2015 04:20 AM, CRNG wrote:
I've never read the guidelines, but have posted about 300 reviews.
This was my first rejected review and it has caused me become a bit
skeptical of items have a low ( 100??) number of reviews. In the
future, when considering purchasing a item that has a low number of
reviews, I'm going to take a much harder look at those reviews.

I buy a lot of Kindle books, often from first time authors. For three or
four bucks I'm not really concerned if they turn out to be losers but
some of them have reviews that appear to have been written by family
members, including the dog. That doesn't necessarily mean they're bad
though.

I pay more attention when buying higher priced items. I answer more
questions than I ask but I do like the way you can ask actual users if
the FramishCo SuperWidget will fit your 1909 Hupmobile.