Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/2/2015 6:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 18:18:32 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Mormons believe only one church has the priesthood.
Others can dunk, sprinkle, etc, but it doesn't
get recognized by God as valid.

So God told you all that?

CY: Yes.

As a born sinner, you found the "perfect"
church, joined it and it is still perfect?

CY: The perfect church in Jesus day also had lot of
sinners for apostles and members. Jesus even had
one of his apostles sell him for thirty pieces of
silver.

I don't buy it. You screwed
up a perfectly good church by your presence.

CY: The perfectly good church recognizes sin, and
teaches people to be better than they were. By
baptism, we can be forgiven of sin. And by taking
the sacrament at church, we can renew the covenants
of baptism. And be renewed in our forgiveness.

What you are saying is Christians, Jews and

Catholics have no say.
CY: I do belive that the other peoples of the
world are important to God. Which is why we have
so many missionaries. To invite others to Christ.

All you're doing is excluding others that
believe different from you can't
be saved by the Grace of God.

CY: There are different levels of glory in the
next existance. Being saved means different things.
Due to the atonement of Christ, all mankind will be
saved by being resurrected into perfect physical
form. Some folks will be more happy or less
happy, as they are closer to God. Mormons make
great efforts to include others.

Jesus wasn't a Mormon from America.

CY: Agree.