Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Karl, Leon, others: Advice for hanging cabinets wanted.

Swingman wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...45422630596018

That particular group of photos of that kitchen pretty well
illustrates Leon's and my approach to installing a kitchen full of
cabinets, which should give you a good idea of what to do for a
lasting job.

I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures. Beautiful work. BTW, what
are the very vertical cabinet enclosures to the upper left (of Leon, in
the first picture)? Googling around, I saw some similar cabinets that
look like they were for "plates". Is that the case here (2 plates per
enclosure?). All very fine, indeed (your experience shows!) Even
your stacks of materials ready to install (cabinet shelves) leave a
memorable impression--very neat! And one "senses" that they have all
been cut to just the right size...and that they are even interchangeable!
I assume they slide into a dado (or stopped dado)...they better be the
right size, no? : )

Bill