Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:44:34 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 6:18:35 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/2/2015 4:37 PM, Oren wrote:
I don't really care what one person's faith is. They can believe or
worship what they like. To think only one group can Baptize a person
is just stupid.

"When you find a perfect church, don't join it. If won't be perfect
anymore" -- Dr. Emit O. Ray

Mormons believe only one church has the priesthood.
Others can dunk, sprinkle, etc, but it doesn't
get recognized by God as valid.

Sad. So very sad.

....and so deluded. There is no way the Spirit talks through this excuse for a Christian. I had Mormons for neighbors...and they were kind an spoke well of others.