Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Do Christmas Tree Stands Grow On Trees?

I have to admit, this one was a first for me.

I saw a car with a Christmas tree on top, wrapped in the netting from
a tree vendor, with the stand already attached. It was one of the PITA
stands with the 4 threaded rods, like this one:

https://www.storesonlinepro.com/file...EE%20STAND.jpg

My assumption is that he either brought the stand with him or
bought it with the tree and asked them to mount it for him.
Interesting idea.

I have this kind of stand and either have the tree farm drill the
tree after I cut it down or I drill it myself if they don't offer
the service. These days, most "Cut Your Own" tree farms drill it
for you.

http://boycefarms.com/wp-content/upl.../11/stand1.jpg