Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On 12/02/2015 08:01 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

My BIL was a Kiwi in the air force. He is extremely afraid of height....

That's different. I used to fly and there was only a few times I was
bothered. One was coming out of the little airport on the north side of
Ft. Wayne where you flew past a couple of radio antennas. It wasn't
being in the plane but my brain imagining me clinging to the side of an
800' antenna. I don't know how they put those things up and I don't want
to know.