Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default That's not a Snowbrush, *This* is a Snowbrush

Per rbowman:
That was a damn heat wave. We set up a dinnerware plant at Morris MN in
the winter and it had a problem getting much warmer than 20 below. It
hadn't snowed and when they finally got a few inches all the snow
machines were out regardless. You'd go to a restaurant and you couldn't
hang your coat up because the racks were jammed with snowmobile suits.

Fortunately, my job was done before warm weather and the mosquitoes
showed up.

On the way out from St. Paul, we'd pass Lake Minnewaska. It looked like
a town out on the ice with all the shanties. There isn't enough akvavit
in the world to coax me out to a fish shanty at 20 below.

That seems to agree with one of comments in the Extra" section of the
film Fargo": "Siberia with family restaurants."
--
Pete Cresswell