Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) elderly shoppers

On 12/1/2015 5:00 PM, wrote:
Dad worked his way out of that situation and in his later years lived
a comfortable life - but don't think that didn't leave an impression
on (in particular) the oldest 3 of our family.

I still hate to see anything wasted, and can therefor live on a lot
less than many of my friends and associates.

Makes me wonder what habits are being passed on
to the next generation? Texting, and....

One Mormon friend of mine, I'll have to ask if
he's got depression baby syndrome. He did mention
going on a business trip. Since he doesn't drink,
and eats at home, he was amazed at how high the
expense account is. Must be some of the other
reps were bigger spenders.

--
..
Christopher A. Young