Posted to comp.mobile.android,comp.mobile.ipad,alt.home.repair
Davoud Davoud is offline

Default Advice sought on why 6.8A USB charger melted USB cable today

In article , Davoud:
It ain't necessarily so. In my 10 years living in Asia I found that the
quality products were designed by U.S. engineers and manufactured in
high-end facilities. The cheap junk was often farmed out by
packagers/exporters to family workshops, forced child labor in schools,
etc. The maker got a crude diagram and boxes of the cheapest available
parts, and assembled the items without oversight or QC.

Bruce Sinclair:
Then your experience differs from mine.

How long did you live/travel in Asia, and where did you live? That
could explain our differing experiences.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm