Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On 12/1/2015 9:56 PM, wrote:

I'll admit, I don't much enjoy roofing.

No fear of it unless it is a steep pitch, but my knees don't let me
on the roof any more.
No fear of electrical, no fear of plumbing - but I'll do electrical
over plumbing any day of the week.
No fear of gas fitting either.
What gives me the most trepidation is final finishing of woodworking.
Getting the colour and finish I want is more of an art than a science.

I'd have a fear of a steep pitch roof, but I'm not doing any roofing.
Some things I'm willing to pay a pro to do.

I don't have a fear of doing anything else, but I know there are some
things I don't know enough to do without help.