Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default (OT) Police car headlights

On 12/1/2015 9:40 PM, wrote:

When my dad asked if I thought he should buy a new car back in his
seventies, i asked if he could afford it. I said not to worry about
leaving anything to us kids - if he wanted a new car and had the money
- buy it!! I said the ideal situation would be to spend his last
dollar on the same day he takes his last breath.

Cancer fowled up that plan and he had more money than time.

A couple of months ago I parked two slots away from a new Corvette in
the handicapped spots. Leaving the store later the owner was putting
his stuff in the trunk. I said to him "nice car" and we chatted a few
minutes. He had cancer last year, beat it, and bought the Corvette.

I recall the day because it was the day after I picked up my new car.