Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 19:39:26 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/1/2015 7:13 PM, Bob(but not THAT Bob) wrote:
wrote:

What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

Fear of a plumbing or electrical inspector showing up

I'll admit, I don't much enjoy roofing.

No fear of it unless it is a steep pitch, but my knees don't let me
on the roof any more.
No fear of electrical, no fear of plumbing - but I'll do electrical
over plumbing any day of the week.
No fear of gas fitting either.
What gives me the most trepidation is final finishing of woodworking.
Getting the colour and finish I want is more of an art than a science.