Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

wrote:
What home repairs are you most Afraid of?
What fears do you have regarding home repair and including auto and
even small engine and other machines around the home, repairs?
I think everyone has at least some fears regarding home repair....

I don't do automatic trannies . Just finished changing the oil in the
Harley , looks like I need to pull the jugs and replace the base gaskets .
Not that it's losing a lot of oil , but that mist attracts dirt which rubs
off onto the inside of the left leg of my jeans . Hasn't been too long ago I
did a near-complete rebuild on the Kohler motor in my tractor - including
welding a patch into the hole the connecting rod made in the crankcase when
it grenaded .

--
Snag