Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Long delay for range

posted for all of us...

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 18:04:11 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

Went to Lowes today to buy a range. I know they have a very small stock at
the stores. I thought it may take 3 or 4 days for them to get one. I was
told that it may take over 30 days to get a white LG range that is on sale.
Good thing we don't need one, but the wife just wanted a range with a
convection oven .

Did not think to ask the salesman, but is there that much of a delay on
other brands ? This is a small town with not too many options.

Lowes isn't an appliance store. Nor is Home Despot. They try to
convince you they are - - - .

The appliance store I usually use has a HUGE warehoouse full of
APPLIANCES. - who'd of thunk it??

They usually have cooperative warehouses so they have an in depth stock.
Local stores will deliver the next day, if needed.

--
Tekkie