Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default What would be the best way to find out the value of a slate pool table?

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 12:07:06 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I'm trying to find out where I can find someone to tell my howuch a slate
is worth it's very very heavy it's over 43yrs old and about 3-5ft long. I
live indiana and need to find a place close.

That's a very small pool table!
Most pool tables are around 8 ft long.

From reading your message, I dont know if you have the whole table or
just the slate. If you have the whole table, call some pool supply
strores and ask the what a USED table would cost (your size).

If you only have the slate, it'll probably be hard to find a local
buyer, since you dont want to pay the price to ship it, and is not
likely an item in demand. Maybe it can be used under a wood stove....
Try Craigslist!