Posted to alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default That's not a Snowbrush, *This* is a Snowbrush

On 12/1/2015 10:14 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per SeaNymph:
We have temps next week which, according to the local weather folks,
should be in the low 40's. I think that's way too warm for December. I
like winter, but we're not getting much of it.

Am I the only one who thinks that low-forties-high-humidity feels much
colder than mid-twenties ?

Not at all. I lived in Indiana for years, and they have the worst
weather of any place I've lived in. Winter is cold, grey and damp.
Here, it's much colder, but the sun shines most days and its fine. I
like the winter a lot, which is saying something for a person who grew
up on the gulf coast.