Posted to uk.d-i-y
Syd Rumpo[_2_] Syd Rumpo[_2_] is offline

Default Seized mortice lock

On 01/12/2015 16:19, wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 13:44:07 UTC, Rebecca Bonnell wrote:
A Huge Thank You for your advice I had this problem with my inner front
door to my flat and could see a major bill looming up then i Prayed about
it to GOD... and HE Directed me online to find this helpful site

He did? Are you sure He didn't have a little help from Google?

Is Google doing the Lord's Work? Or is Google the work of Satan, dragging you in with enticing links to uk.d-i-y and then slowly he'll start tempting you to all those sinful websites God doesn't want you to look at? After a few weeks of nonchalantly typing in women diy lubricant Satan's gonna stop linking to sites about WD40 and sheds and fitted kitchens and start dangling links about coconut oil and sisterhood and before you know it your computer will be filled with girls doing things with power drills that involve a lot of screwing but not making shelves

Owain

The WD stands for Work of the Devil and -40 refers to the temperature at
which hell would freeze over, where -40'C = -40'F.

Cheers
--
Syd