Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat[_9_] Pat[_9_] is offline

Default (OT) elderly shoppers

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 07:36:21 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 11/30/2015 10:03 PM, bob haller wrote:

I took a elderly 80 years old couple shopping. but quit when the west view cops gave me a hard time because in snowey weather they complained and threatened to give me a ticket because i dropped them near the grocery stores door

the couple wouldnt go to the mayor so i told them to find another way.

everywhere else the cops watch old people being dropped off by the door, and its no problem.

my old friends are millionaires, but hate spending money on food.

they still use a wringer washer, have no microwave, no cable, no internet, since they charge every month. they will go thru 30 coffee cakes to pick out the biggest one

heck they put buiilion cubes on hamburger helper.... to not buy meat

Ask them some day if they want to tell you about The
Great Depression. I bet they remember it like yesterday,
but can't remember yesterday due to depression.

Life moves on. 80 year olds can't remember the great depression
because they weren't born yet. Someone has to be in their 90's to
remember it (assuming people don't remember much before age 5). Only
people over 100 are likely to have been a head of household trying to
survive during the great depression.