Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 11/30/2015 7:44 PM, T wrote:

Hi Stormin',

I work for one lady who never laughs at anything.
She says she gets the joke but it was just not funny.

I finally found her week spot: the dumbest kid jokes
I can find. I could not believe I finally made her
laugh.

Oh how the mighty fall!

-T

What were Tarzan's last words?
"Who greased the Viiiiinnnneeee!!!!!!"
=============================
How can you fit five elephants in a Volkswagen?
Two in the front, three in the back.

How can you tell if there's been an elephant in your
refrigerator?
Footprints in the butter dish.

How can you tell if there have been five
elephants in your refrigerator?

Volkswagen parked in the driveway.
What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of
elephants coming?

Here come the grapes! Tarzan was color blind.

--
..
Christopher Standup Comic Young