Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] millinghill@yahoo.com is offline

Default connector for MC electrical cable ?

So you post for info that you were too lazy to look up, then tell one of the
most preeminent posters here what you are going to use (which is what you
wanted all along)?

--
Tekkie

No, I was inquiring what the difference is by example of the only products I'm familiar with (I've limited knowledge of the 100+ connectors in HomeDepot's catalog alone, much less the industry). Gfre...aol.com was nice enough to offer the correct product and explain the difference and why I can't substitute.