Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Long delay for range

"Herbert Morrison" wrote in message
eb.com...

You think 30 days is bad? Wait until you need repair parts.

Why not buy a "Made in North America" brand?

I hope to never need repair parts. I bought a built in unit for a house I
lived in and then about 10 years ago I bought a range and have not needed
any repair parts. Probably will get a new range if that one fails after 10
or so years.

There are many internet places that seem to have repair parts. I should be
able to get them in less than a week.

The LG had a rating of 4.8 out of 5. It was on sale, the wife wanted that
one.

It would not surprise me if many of the North American brands have many of
the parts made out of the US.