Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Test time

wrote:
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 5:14:29 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

Geez , I never meant to cause all this stir ... OK , today I did
some testing . My neighbor gave me a broken CI door from an old
stove , so I cut it up ... I cut some strips about 1/8 square and
used some of that to run some test beads on a piece of the door . I
also ran some test beads on the same piece with the NILO CF42 for
comparison . --
Snag

Hey it is nice to have an on topic thread that is interesting.

Dan

Aw shucks ...
--
Snag