Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Beginners Syndrome

On 11/29/2015 5:32 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 15:43:31 -0500, Jack wrote:

The Rocker is not only good, with 2mm lead, it looks, and feels heavy
duty, and like it belongs in a Cabinet shop. I believe that is exactly
the purpose it was designed for, and imo, and about everyone that
reviewed it, they nailed it. It is the right tool for the job.

I'm betting David Rees would vehemently disagree :-/

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VkSmaFAuaH4

Good catch. That guy used to be on one of my cable stations, I'd
forgotten about him.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com