Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where to buy underground telephone wire????

On 11/29/2015 6:49 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 15:56:11 -0600,
wrote:

Unless I can find someone that works for the phone company and bribe
them to give me about 30ft of cable (which is unlikely), I need to find
some of the same cable that the phone company uses. I also need to find
a suitable inderground connector(s).

Does anyone know where I can buy this stuff online?

* I do have one more option, and that would be to dig up much of the
line that goes to the trailer house, and re-direct it to the new house.
But that is a lot of work, and I'd likely damage the cable with a
shovel. Until Spring, none of this is possible anyhow!

Home Depot has the flooded direct burial phone wire here.

I probably could send you 30' for the price of a medium flat rate
priority mail box. I have a bunch of pieces about that long in the
shed

That is very kind of you. Good job, sir.
--
..
Christopher A. Young