Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Police car headlights

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:16:04 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:40:30 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

I think the flashing lights on emergency vehicles have now got too brite. they are dazzaling and now became a hazard of their own......

You are correct. They have become too bright, esp at night. Don't
know how the lights are set up these days but when I used to spec
light bars the good ones included an option to automatically dim them
at night. I don't know if anyone uses that option anymore. The
police aren't known for their consideration of others and in fact in
some situations they want to blind you so you can't see them.

Maybe the lights show better in heavy fog and blinding snow white
outs. We can't be having people see an emergency vehicle, now can we?