Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Grid Dip Meter

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:16:27 -0800, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Sorry, no recommendations as all my stuff is ancient.

So's a lot of my stuff. But there's nothing wrong with old gear IMO it's
the quality of it and whether it's in calibration that counts. The only
issues with GDOs IME are that they're not too bad for the lower frequency
RF stuff, but hopeless for anything higher.

Huh? VHF and UHF is where they really worked well, because at lower
frequencies, a lot of the coils were shielded. There were GDOs that
worked well at VHF and UHF.

Michael