Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Cant find Small Size Metric Nut Drivers

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 15:26:33 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

This is a rural area, so I dont have access to a lot of stores, but
you'd think these would be easier to find, at least at the auto parts
stores. I have even looked at the low end, foreign made "junk" tools
at some stores and none seem to sell these sizes.

With plenty of these screw sizes in use, why is it so hard to find the
tools?

I live WAAAAAY out in the sticks in North central Arkansas , and I have only
one thing to say - "eBay is your friend" .
Seriously , I check prices at like Lowes or another B&M store that sells
what I'm looking for before I go to eBay , and I end up more often than not
getting it online . My decision is based on price and availability - if it
is available locally for not more than 10% higher (sales tax included)than
online , I buy local .
--
Snag

I generally prefer to shop at real stores, and only use Ebay for hard to
find parts for old machinery or computer parts, but in this case I may
have to look on Ebay. I dont need these tools immediately anyhow.
Thanks!