Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default motorscooter starts but will not run

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:01:13 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 12:17:23 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 11/29/2015 01:22 AM, Micky wrote:
I meant too much so the engine which would otherwise run, woudln't.

I suppose if you really hosed it down but I've only used few second bursts.

It does not take a lot of ether starting fluid to damage an engine,
large or small. Too much can take out head gaskets, crack pistons, or
cause any number of other serious problems on an engine. The stuff is
highly "explosive" Too much will also wash oil off cyl walls - but
that's WAY too much.

Valvoline starting fluid has an upper cylinder lubricant. But still
be judicious in its use