Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default motorscooter starts but will not run

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:51:10 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 11/28/2015 03:49 AM, Micky wrote:
Interesting reviews. Someone said he lived on a really large
cul-de-sac and the 18-wheeler had room to come in. How big do
cul-de-sacs get?

Big enough... Long story but when I was driving an 18 wheeler I had to
deliver one sofa to a private party who lived in a rural area north of
Boise. Dragged it in, took the plastic off, watched the family flop on
it, all of which wasn't the normal procedure. Then I asked them how to
get out, since it was a narrow dirt road. They told me to go down about
a quarter mile and there was a cul de sac where I could turn the rig
around. They said the neighbor had a mailbox that might be in the way
but it was okay if I ran over it since they didn't like the prick anyway.

I left the mailbox standing, which is remarkable considering some of the
things I destroyed horsing around a 53' trailer.

LOL. What would you have done if there was no place like the culdsac?