Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Phone number shows on TV screen

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 8:19:08 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 17:11:20 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I'm not sure about now but it was built in feature of some of the older big screen and large CRT televisions. Now I'm curious and want to find out if it's in some new smart TV sets instead of just cable boxes.

My 2006 50" Panasonic never showed it until the service provided it.
The feature even shows on my smaller digital non-HD capable TV.

I just remembered, some of those TV sets even let you use them as a hands free telephone. t(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle TV Monster