Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormin, git yur gun

On 11/28/2015 4:02 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I take it that the high pitched squeal from the

horizontal output transformer in a CRT monitor or
TV set is something you could also hear. I can
still hear them and if the AC is off, the door
closed and no one in this wing is screaming, I can
hear ticking from the battery operated wall clock
that's 15 feet away from me. I've always avoided
loud noise even though as a young man chasing girls,
I attended rock concerts. When I got older I would
wear hearing protection when I was doing service
work in bars and clubs where there was very loud
music coming from the sound system. When it's very
quiet, I hear the slight ringing in my ears from
mild tinnitus but I can still hear a cockroach
skittering around in the crumpled paper inside a
trashcan. I can also hear the little critter
scream when the bug spray hits it. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deaf Monster

I some times wonder what it's like to have hearing.
Or (back on subject) to have a gun?

I'm fortunate, not to have done service work in
excessivly loud areas. If I did, certainly use
hearing protection. Bring a note pad and pen to
communicate.

--
..
Christopher A. Young