Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormin, git yur gun

On 11/28/2015 11:23 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 11/28/2015 3:02 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
protection when I was doing service work in bars and clubs where there was
very loud music coming from the sound system. When it's very quiet, I hear
the slight ringing in my ears from mild tinnitus but I can still hear a
cockroach skittering around in the crumpled paper inside a trashcan. I can
also hear the little critter scream when the bug spray hits it. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

I can hear stuff like that with my hearing aids in, but don't always
know what I'm hearing.

Well, I usually git my gun. Oh, wait,
need to go buy one before I can git
it. Well, never mind.