Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cl@isbd.net is offline

Default Electro Oil Sterling oil fired boiler won't restart

wrote:
Loss of power shouldn't cause lockout but a flickering failure might upset
things. Normally a loss of power should be interpreted as an end of demand
condition with retry on power restoration. Without knowing exactly which
model of Bentone control box you have I can't be more specific. Are there
any numbers or type labels such as TF801 for example? That would indicate
a rebadged Satronic control.
Typical alarm display is the reset button lights up but often a repeater
light is mounted on the front of the boiler.

No light on the front of our boiler. I'm away from the system at the
moment so can't tell you the details of the Bentone.

I realise loss of power *shouldn't* cause lockout but it might have
been repeated etc.

--
Chris Green
ยท