Posted to alt.home.repair
songbird songbird is offline

Default LED bulbs not so bad

Muggles wrote:
I bought some carnivorous plants to keep amongst the other plants and
they've already caught some tiny gnats. (venus flytrap, and octopus
plant [sundew]). LOVE them both. One of the octopus plants is blooming
pretty pink flowers.

ages ago i kept venus flytraps in a 10 gallon
terrarium and they bloomed. did you ever think of
how venus flytraps would be pollinated? they
have yellow flowers on top of a stalk 8+" high.

if you do get flower stalks they can be hand
pollinated with a little brush and then the seeds
will eventually come along. they look like tiny
little eggplants. to get them to grow from seed
can be a challenge. i had a bunch of them coming
along and went on vacation and left my sister in
charge of making sure they didn't dry out. heh.
came home to shrivelled little nothings... poor
tykes.

songbird