Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default motorscooter starts but will not run

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 08:29:51 -0500, Bud Doobie
wrote:

On 11/28/2015 05:49 AM, Micky wrote:
And this one: "The scooter is all put together and now it won't start.
It sounds like it wants to but just will not turn over." If it
doesn't turn over, it won't make any noise at all. A lot of people
misunderstand what turn over means.

Sort of like the subject of this thread "motorscooter starts but will not run".

WTF? If the motor starts, it runs. It may not run very long but it does run.

You have a point, but I think his is worse. Hey, I put "will not run"
in the future tense. I was referring to tomorrow.

I know you guys a Ganja University, School of Syntax and Spelling take
this stuff seriously. I"ll try to do better.