Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] flakey714@gmail.com is offline

Default OT/ Garage Sale Score!

On Friday, November 27, 2015 at 1:45:57 PM UTC-8, bob_villain wrote:
On Friday, November 27, 2015 at 1:14:42 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 7:10:02 AM UTC-8, bob_villain wrote:
$10 in better than "good" condition...no charger or battery. I took it to a hardware store to try it with a battery...so I know it is worth investing about $85 for a battery and charger on eBay! Wahoo!

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/power-...rdless/2610-20

A widow down the street was cleaning out a shed with loads of "useless" tools n other junk.
Mostly drills, sanders, saws, w/o working batteries. Included in the trash was a Hitachi corded 1/2 drive I recovered.
Haven't needed it yet.

...and your point would be...leave it in the trash? Half inch drive or half inch chuck capacity?

1/2" (forgot the "):-(