Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default LED bulbs not so bad

On 11/27/2015 7:00 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
LEDs are not matured yet. I have a reservation on LED head lights/tail lights
on new cars. They're like LCD display, narrow view of angle.

That's why you put *optics* in front of them!

We've been very pleased with the LED headlights on our vehicle
(haven't ever been *behind* it to comment on tail lights).
Oncoming vehicles frequently flash their "brights" suggesting
they think *we* have ours on (but we don't).

Turn signals illuminate the overhead signs ("next exit 2 miles").

Time will tell how they fare with our heat...