Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT/ Garage Sale Score!

On 11/27/2015 03:17 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The challenge is to figure out which will be
in demand, later. Makes me wonder which of all
the consumer goods I had, wore out, trashed.
Which of them would be worth millions, now to
a collector?

That is a problem. I remember one classic car auction where one of the
items was a beautifully restored Corvair. At least that year you could
hardly give the thing away.

A contrary example is the current bubble in the Colt 'snake' revolvers.
Even then, it's only certain configurations of a Python, Diamondback, or
the others that brings the top buck.