Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT A10 gun

On Friday, 27 November 2015 09:29:50 UTC, Albert Zweistein wrote:
On 27/11/2015 08:25, harry wrote:
On Friday, 27 November 2015 07:53:40 UTC, News wrote:
In message , Rod Speed
writes

Without the american arms industry, the first Gulf War wouldn't have
worked as well.

The Americans think they won every war since time began. They even
celebrate 4th July without realising that was a European war from which
they happened to benefit.

The Yanks have lost every war since WW2.

I'm sure Saddam agrees with you as he sits on the Kuwaiti throne. //end
second alternate history lesson.

You were supposed to find WMDs in Iraq.
Failed.
You were supposed to be bringing democracy
Failed.
You were supposed to be removing terrorists.
Failed.
You killed maybe 200,00 civilians, ruined the lives of millions more.
You poisoned the country with DU.
you ensured that thousand of people would declare jihad.
Failed in Iraq.
Failed in Afghanistan.
Failed in Libya.
Failed in Somalia.
We now have more trouble in these areas than ever before.

Failed to sort out Saudi Arabia where the 11/9 terrorists came from.
Failed in Iran.
Failed in Cuba.