Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Stormin, git yur gun

On 11/26/2015 8:37 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Muggles:
Some spoke
fairly clear English, but most of them had thick accents which were VERY
hard for me to understand.

The most difficult for me are from certain areas in India.

Areas or social classes.... I'm not sure which...

AFIK, English is the official language of India and people from India
know in their hearts that they speak perfect English....

Some speak really classy English - I wish *I* could talk that well....
but others can be difficult to understand..... but they get impatient
with me when I ask them to repeat because, after all, they are native
English speakers and why can't I understand perfectly-clear English ?

Can you read lips any?

--
Maggie